Monday, June 2, 2014

Confession - RAV3N


When writing the lyrics, I wrote them as if I was writing to my ex. We often don't understand why people change and why the relationship ended. It took me 4 years to understand what we had and why it ended. Since then I've moved on and this song is the closing chapter to our story. 

Confession is a single off my upcoming album titled Rav3n's Confession. This will be my second album I release. This time around I talk about my personal life, like my past relationships, my sexual fantasies, lust, and dreams. The album was set to release in September of 2013 but did not. I feel that sometimes it's best to take your time in doing what you love, to have a great product at the end.

Along with Confession I've released 3 other singles 2 of which are from the new album. You can preview and download my singles on ITunes, Amazon, Spotify Nokia, and another digital music store there is. 

Make sure you keep an eye out for free bees and update info on my new album.

ITunes





Facebook


Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment